READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Petals and Swirls - Quilled Fowers

I have used two of my own creations on this quilled flower frame. I have been wanting to discover my own technique for some time now and I also wanted to bring out the striped look of real flower petals and I think it turned out great.

I used a comb to make the leaves . I have posted a tutorial here. I used strips of green and yellow combined for some of the leaves to get the maturing leaf effect.

If you require a tutorial for the flower or the rice swirls, please join my blog and leave your request in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work :) The green and yellow leaves are too good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!