READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Monday, October 8, 2012

Black & White Quilled Dimensional Flower - Butterfly Heart

I quill 3d flower frames when I want to try out a new flower, so for this quilled floral design, I wanted to try out a layered flower using husking technique  and a simple butterfly using beehive or  honeycomb quilling.

I used a multi-strip heart on which I lay out quilled flowers and leaves.  I made the leaves slightly different from the leaf sprig in the tutorial since I didn't want a leaf sprig with stems. I have also used quilled roses and for the rose leaves I just made folded leaves like the ones I used in A Feathery Discussion.

5 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!