READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quilled Picture Landscape Art- A Feathery Discussion

This quilled picture of birds came out really well.
I have used Husking for the head and tail. For the male's tail feathers I fringed a 3mm . blue strip slightly and pasted to the husked tail feather.

I created the branched and the bird's feet by rolling the paper on a toothpick like a cylinder.

The leaves are my own creation. I just cut it in shape and folded it at the center and then folded it like a fan . I love the look.

The big mistake I made was not thinking of the background before quilling the birds. Then I had to quill round the birds to create the backdrop which took me a lot of time. Beginners please don't make the same mistake.

5 comments:

  1. wow! brilliant all you Quilling work I love your work!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Baukje. Your comment means a lot to me. I'm a great admirer of yours and I think you are brilliant and your cards are out of this world. Thanks for joining my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet lovebirds! I like the combination of yellow and blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!