READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Graphic Quilling Picture Landscape Art- Bambi & Thumper Twittypating

I Love Bambi so I thought I'd try quilling a line drawing. This is done graphic quilling style and was created by pasting a single strip in place of lines.Wow! I like the way it turned out.

I quilled tight coils for the nose & eyes. To get the highlight in the eye, I pasted a white tight coil after shaping the black coil and pasted it to the side and then wrapped it around in black once again. I am proud of the way the eyes turned out, as I have managed to maintain the innocent sparkle in the eye.

And for the foliage I used left over fillers and paper. The round flower is beehive quilling , the grass flowers are created by folding the strip up & Down while holding it between your thumb and index finger and then encircling and pasting the strip.

I usually use the beehive circle for treetops and the zig zag circle for quilling images.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!