READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Muddled Mutt - Graphic Quilling Picture Landscape Art

Wellll... this graphic quilled mutt  looks so confused that he reminds me of a poster I saw at one of my work places... " I've tried so hard to turn into what you want me to be that I've forgotten what I am..." and he had the same dumb look on his face.

For this one I used a combination of strips and quilled loose coils. I tried to get the wrinkled look by crushing the coils before shaping them. I think it came out kinda cool. Just the way I wanted.

Both the eyes differ on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!