READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Muddled Mutt - Graphic Quilling Picture Landscape Art

Wellll... this graphic quilled mutt  looks so confused that he reminds me of a poster I saw at one of my work places... " I've tried so hard to turn into what you want me to be that I've forgotten what I am..." and he had the same dumb look on his face.

For this one I used a combination of strips and quilled loose coils. I tried to get the wrinkled look by crushing the coils before shaping them. I think it came out kinda cool. Just the way I wanted.

Both the eyes differ on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!