READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Red Passion Spray -Quilled 3d Flowers


I wanted to quill the leaves differntly so I struggled with it a bit. I wanted it to be two tone and I wanted it to have streaks but in the end I had to settle for this. The leaves came out larger than I wanted but I think they look ok.
I used 3to 4 strips and husking technique to make the light leaf. Once I got it pasted, I stuck the darker green strips around it.
For the flower middle I did some 3d work and made a berry on top ofwhich I stuck a 1mm thick peg. Then I stuck 3 petals on the peg.
For the petals I used the beehive method and for the blue middle I just chucked a tear shaped coil andencircledit with the honeycomb.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely, love the flowers and the leaves are not to larger! I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!