READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tinkerbell - Graphic Quilling Landscape Picture Art

So here is my favorite fairy which I have graphically quilled.. I have tried to get the hair and dress with strips just as in graphic quilling. For the wings, I have used beehive technique and for the pom-poms on the shoes I made two fringed flowers.  I think she turned out quite nice. I tried to quill the eyes with pegs but settled for strips.

My graphic quilling  tips can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely...could you also share how you do robes and hair as in graphic quilling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aditi, I will do a tute shortly. It is fairly simple really.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!