READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Congratulations Card - Quilled 3d Flower Card

This is my first attempt at making a card. I wanted to print directly on the board and paste the quilling on it but my printer refused to accept the card ,so I was forced to print it on regular printer paper , then cut it and paste it.

I must say I'm rather proud of the results!! not a drop of gum is visible and that is a big, big acheivement for me. I also managed to get a two tone rose by pasting 1mm strips on both sides. I'm thrilled at the result as it looks rather like a cake!! Yummy!!.  Hope you all like it too.

I like the poem that I printed inside too:

Add one part each of:
Hope,
Faithfulness,
Generosity
Kindness;

 Blend with:
One part Prayer,
One part Meditation
Good Deeds.

 Season the whole with:
a dash of Good Spirit,
a sprinkle of Fun,
a pinch of Play
a cupful of Good Humour.

 Pour all of this into a Vessel Of Love,
Cook thoroughly over Radiant Joy
Garnish with Smiles
Serve with Quietness, Unselfishness and Cheerfulness

And you are bound to have a Happy Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!