READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quilled Portrait Landscape Art- Pouting Penny

Well I  quilled this portrait to see if I could get the features right and I think I managed it OK. I saw a couple of beautiful quilled pictures and wanted to try out something similar. I used my usual fillers but for the hair, I wanted a straight look so I folded the strip like a fan and then encircled it. I used a combination of yellow,black and brown mixed in order to get the flowing appearance.

I think my quilling style is different from the other quilled pictures out there, as I use different basic quills for the different elements.

Well, guess I have stumbles upon my own landscape quilling technique!!

I think its a outcome  for my first attempt at quilling a human face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!