READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quilled Portrait Landscape Art- Pouting Penny

Well I  quilled this portrait to see if I could get the features right and I think I managed it OK. I saw a couple of beautiful quilled pictures and wanted to try out something similar. I used my usual fillers but for the hair, I wanted a straight look so I folded the strip like a fan and then encircled it. I used a combination of yellow,black and brown mixed in order to get the flowing appearance.

I think my quilling style is different from the other quilled pictures out there, as I use different basic quills for the different elements.

Well, guess I have stumbles upon my own landscape quilling technique!!

I think its a outcome  for my first attempt at quilling a human face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!