READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Friday, April 13, 2012

New Year Card - Quilled 3d Flowers

So its New Year For some of my friends so I made this stand up card for one of them. I like the way it turned out though it is a simple design. This time I managed to get the print on the card so it was easier. I am not the best at cutting designs!!

I made the bell flowers so that the bottom section flared out a bit. I was not very happy with some of the quilled bells out there that look more like cones so I did a bit of experimenting to get a more rounded cone and I managed. ( check out Quick Tip 3).

Check out Quick Tip 4 for how I did the flared red petals on the bell.

The 3 petal flower looks really cooool thanks to Pritesh. There is a super video at her site on how to make them. Check my tutorial page for links to her site.

Well I got the print on the wrong side so I made it into a stand up card by folding the back into a triangular shape and pasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!