READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quilled Flower Frame - A Bouquet of Roses

Its been ages since I quilled something as easy as a rose, so I thought I'd make a bunch  of 3d quilled roses and here it is .... a bouquet of blood red roses with one, white one, to break the monotony.

The paper was a bit smooth and slippery so I crumpled it for an antique look. The roses are on tubular stems and not on wire stems as I wanted it to be thick.

On hind sight, I think I should have gone for the darker green for the leaves, however, I have made  3d leaves and then stuck it to the stem. The leaves are slightly fringed and fan folded.

For the buds, I made a bell shape as in my tutorial in order to make it look like a bud instead of a cone.

I am looking forward to reading all your comments as always.

18 comments:

  1. love the bunch very much..Thanks for visit to my blog...Happy to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 45 tutorials...Great work ..will try it...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Bouquet of flowers ! The roses look very pretty and so do the buds !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses look unbelievable! Very natural, I even thought you applied some origami technique because quilled roses tend to be too tight and evenly spiral. These look very.. .hm, fragrant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and they do look so very real. Have bought a very basic book on quilling (well it's aimed at kids really) so I should be alright!! Determined to have a try. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I honestly love the buds more than the roses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Roses are always beautiful. Really beautiful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!loved the Roses..they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful chris . lovely arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rose bouquet.. loved the 3D folded leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome... seems simple but I think its not that simple also.. .. and yes inspiring :)
    www.nimishacreations.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely Roses, I always had troubles making them, love how you did the leaves to !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine
    Lovely, lovely, lovely.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bouquet of roses, I admire your work, they are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris How did you give the impressions/foldings on the leaves pls do explain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!