READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quilled Flower Frame 3d Flowers - Clematis Trail

I quilled this 3d flower frame using comb husking, comb leaf quilling and beehive quilling. I wanted to make downward trailing flowers and I thought clematis was ideal.

I have quilled the stems too and everything is made of 3mm strips. Fringed flowers have been used for the center. The petals are comb husked and encircled by a comb leaf . The tutorial for the leaf technique is here . I have just used purple instead of green.

The leaves are beehive quilling encircled in a heart shape.I have used a combination of 3 shades of green at random.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!