READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Monday, March 5, 2012

Black & White Quilled Flowers and Swirls

I love black and white, so I quilled this quilled 3d flower piece. I have used fringed flowers and roses. The leaves were cut in shape on 1cm strips and I fringed the edges slightly. I scored the leaves to depict veins with a stylus tool placing the leaves on a card board box piece. (If the surface is too hard it will not emboss well and will damage the surface of the paper. If too soft it will dig into it.)
I have used husking to form the leaves and did not use a comb.
In order to get blunt swirls I pasted strips end to end on opposite directions and then brought them together to form a curl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!