READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Monday, July 23, 2012

Twigs & Flowers - Quilled 3d Flower Design


I have used a new technique these quilled 3d flowers and the leaves. I like the way the flowers turned out. The colors used are red, brown and yellow. The background is brown though it looks orangy. The twigs were made from brown strips.
I thought of using twisted strips for the twigs but settled for making them look more real. I think it goes well with the whole design.

Look out for tutorials on the flowers and the leaves in future posts.

7 comments:

  1. Chris,браво!!!Много е стилно,красиво и ефектно! Харесва ми това ,което си направила!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Waiting for the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and unusual design, Chris! I love the way you made the twigs and the flower petals!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this flowers so much...the colors combo too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!