READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Friday, March 2, 2012

Black& White Flower Swirl - Quilled Flowers


I quilled this floral design with white printer paper. Apart from quilled roses and fringed flowers with centres I have used husked leaves for the centre. The edges are made of fringed leaves and the little flowers are my instantaneous creations where I cut 5 petals each and pasted it to a 3mm , 2.5" length strip. the petals fell a little short of the strip so I could make the scroll really tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!