READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Friday, October 23, 2015

Quilled landscape Picture Frame_ Paper Panted Cat Portrait

This quilled landscape nature frame was done a while back. I have used my unique paper painting technique using 3mm strips for the fur. The eyes too are created to give a more realistic look so I have not used pegs.

I have described the technique in some detail in my
Little Robin Redbreast
Bird in bower
Projects. You can see most of my tutorials using the links on my blog posts. So spend some time revisiting this blog and going thru each post and you will learn all my techniques. Enjoy my blog.

Hope you like this kitty as much as I do.

7 comments:

  1. This is totally incredible. The eyes are absolutely stunning. Off to loose a couple of hours in your fantastic pictures. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ! awesome as usual Christine ..haven't seen you for a long time.hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful technique! Much appreciation to you for your tutorials and talents. You are one of a few who have inspired me to jump into quilling head first! 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!! I don't seem to get this concept of graphic quilling.Forget about the shading/shadowing part, i'mpretty much confused about cutting and arrangement of the folded paper strips to get the shape...appreciate if you can share a video showing how you did that for any of your past work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, this is stunning! So lifelike! Especially the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! How do you get the look of fur? What shape paper pieces do you use? I cannot find a tutorial that shows this (or the feathery look in Robin bird)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!